The Gorgeous Peeps


Monday, September 5, 2011

Ferretti Shoes Goes Online!

Every girl has a bit of Imelda Marcos in her. We can never have too many shoes. Agree?

I rarely go to the malls due to my busy schedule and I honestly think that online shopping is God's gift for shopaholics. Dont you just love the liberty of shopping for stuff while relaxing at home? 

September 1, 2011 marked the opening of Ferretti Online Store




Ferretti is a local brand and they offer stylish shoes at the most reasonable prices, who wouldnt love shopping without burning a huge hole on your pocket, right?


They also offer Free Shipping Nationwide!  





From glamorous to dainty to preppy to plainly practical, Ferretti has the perfect pair to suit your liking. Now who says great quality always come with a hefty price tag? 


Aside from very pretty shoes, they have gorgeous bags too! 



Oh, these next ones are my fave! 

Ill totally forget about getting Mulberry Alexa and will just get these bags instead.





Plus they also have gorgeous accessories that will spice up any outfit. 






My mom loves their shoes (she owns several pairs of them) and I love their accessories and bags. Something that hinders me from buying myself a pair of Ferrettis is the size, I just wish they come up with bigger sizes to fit my humongous size 10 (sometimes 11)  feet. Nyahaha!


So thats a quick peek of what Ferretti offers for every fashionista out there, 
pay their online store a visit or visit any of their following stores for walk-ins. 


Stand-alone Branches : 


Glorietta 5, Sta.Lucia East Grand Mall, Robinsons Place Bacolod, Robinsons Place Cagayan De Oro, Gaisano Mall -- Davao, Gaisano Mall -- GenSan


Inside Department Stores : 


Landmark Makati and Trinoma, Shoe Center Greenhills and AliMall, Gaisano Illustre Davao, Victoria Plaza Davao, NCCC Ma-a Davao, Plaza Fair Limketkai Mall Cagayan De Oro 


*****


So, How did your weekend go? 


Mine went pretty well, Parents and I went to Tagaytay yesterday (Saturday), it was a long day since we got off our house at around 6am and went home around 10pm. Stayed home all day today and just decided to fix my messy room. LOL! 


I shall end this post coz I gotta hit the sack now, have to wake up early tomorrow. :) 


Be Blessed, Beauties!


Live, Love and Stay Fab! 


0 splendid c✿mments!!:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading whats inside the Pink Thought Bubble ©

My readers inspire me to write better, would love to hear your questions & suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment.

Peace and Love!!
Dee (BabyJapRN)