The Gorgeous Peeps


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mr.Mailman Gave Me These Today...


Another Haul Post. :) 

I ordered these Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blushes last week, and they were delivered to me just this morning. 

The Happy Booster Blushes sure did boost my mood today, just by seeing how cute they are surely made my day. :) 



group picture! :)


Rose - Natural
*sorry if the actual colors of the blushes were washed off, i took this side-by-side picture outdoors, in our greenhouse and the sun was so glaring that I wasnt able to capture the real colors of the blushes*

Here are the blushes in indoor lighting. The colors are much closer to how they look like in actual. :) 



Physicians Formula Happy Booster 
Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Rose 



Physicians Formula Happy Booster 
Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Natural




The brush is ugly, I dont think it would be able to pick up and blend colors well on the cheeks so Im definitely not using them. 

 

This T. LeClerc powder, I got from a swap in GirlTalk


Banane is a rare find I think. Its always OOS in Rustans Alabang Town Center.
And ive been looking for this powder for so long already.     


Will post a detailed review for these items later or in the coming days.. :) 

Live, Love and Stay Fab! 

8 comments:

  1. my hearts blushes sure lifted my mood today! <3

    oh, and I used to have Banane. I bought it because it was a cult favorite so many years ago. I think na-sway ata ako ng Pex. haha! I don't think I ever used it, parang nabulok sa drawer - wala pang altar nun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love getting packages in the mail! it makes my day so much better :) and i love those heart blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chel : sayang si banane! i love it super, kaso its super hard to find one nowadays. :( discontinued na kaya to?

    krys : yepp yepp! cuties indeed. :)

    jbreezybaby : <3 them. :)

    meow : same here, i always wake up early when im expecting packages to be delivered to me that day. haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi where did you order the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Rose blushes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anne: I already have a detailed post on those blushes which can be found here:

    http://babyjaprn.blogspot.com/2011/04/physicians-formula-happy-booster.html

    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading whats inside the Pink Thought Bubble ©

My readers inspire me to write better, would love to hear your questions & suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment.

Peace and Love!!
Dee (BabyJapRN)